Wesnoth-TC is a command-line utility for recoloring Wesnoth sprites using the game’s own team coloring mechanism. It is the predecessor to Wesnoth RCX, a graphical user interface application providing Wesnoth-TC’s functionality in a more elegant and usable fashion.
New users are advised to try Wesnoth RCX first instead.
Wesnoth-TC is open-source software, released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or any later version.
The latest release is version 1.5.1, which is a minor bugfix release over 1.5.0.
- Source code: wesnoth-tc-1.5.1.tar.bz2 (Bzip2 tarball, 156.2 KiB)
- Windows: wesnoth-tc-1.5.1.tar.bz2 (Zip archive, 383.6 KiB)
The complete source code history and the latest bleeding-edge changes can be found in the public Git repository hosted at GitHub.
git clone https://github.com/shikadilord/wesnoth-tc.git
- Repository information on GitHub
- Wesnoth-TC 1.5.1, and the future
- Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 06:58 CEST
- Wesnoth-TC and Wesnoth RCX moved to Github
- Monday, July 30, 2012 at 11:11 CEST