Although I am primarily a coder, I occasionally research and write about subjects within my areas of interest, resulting in the production of blog posts with some semblance of continuity that may be of interest to a broader audience than my usual ramblings.
Here is a list of past series I have published on this site, classified and organized for your convenience.
This series documents the history of the Battle for Wesnoth project, from its humble beginnings and until its glorious present. Five installments have been released so far after extensive research of the earliest versions of Wesnoth ever released. Unfortunately, because I have gotten my hands busy with other projects since 2010, this series is currently on hiatus for an undefined (likely infinite) amount of time.
- Wesnoth Evolution: “Strategy”
- Monday, November 1, 2010 at 19:07 UTC
- Wesnoth Evolution: 0.3
- Monday, October 25, 2010 at 18:51 UTC
- Wesnoth Evolution: 0.2
- Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 00:00 UTC
- Wesnoth Evolution: An interview with Dave
- Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 12:33 UTC
- Wesnoth Evolution: 0.1
- Monday, April 12, 2010 at 17:00 UTC
Wesnoth Add-on Reviews
For most of the time I spent developing my Wesnoth add-ons Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm, I specifically avoided playing other user-made content so as to maximize the amount of spare time I could use for my own work. Now that I am free from the burden of building campaigns from the ground up, I intend to play and review other people’s creations on my blog for
Here is a list of the reviews I have published thus far:
- Wesnoth UMC Review: Shadows of Deception
- Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 03:22 UTC